Many of us have probably experienced a bit of frustration when it comes to trying to get our photography packages delivered on time. Although most photo packaging companies have been very prompt in providing us with great customer service and a fair price, there are a few things we can do to help make the shipping process goes smoothly. Here are some suggestions for you:
- Make sure that your package is appropriately protected before it is shipped. You’ll want to make sure that it’s wrapped very well, using bubble wrap or another airtight packaging to ensure that your photos are as safe as possible. Also, you’ll want to make sure that the item being shipped is of the appropriate size to fit into the package and that it is in the correct shipping carrier. The photo you select should also be in the correct size to fit onto the packaging that you will be using.
- If you’re shipping the package yourself, make sure you take care of the wrapping. Take the time to write down the dimensions of the item being shipped, and then take the appropriate steps to wrap it correctly. The last thing you want is for an unsuspecting customer to open up their package only to find that they cannot open it.
- Keep in mind that some packaging is going to be more difficult to use than others. This is why you will need to find out what types of packages are available, how much weight they can support, and what size they are.
- Make sure that all of your paperwork is complete and accurate. It should include the date, day, time, address, and destination of the package, along with a description of the items inside. If you haven’t taken these steps, you may not be able to make any modifications to the documentation without jeopardizing your package’s arrival time.
- Make sure that you are receiving the package when you expect it. In some cases, you may be able to ship your package overnight to save some money. However, if you plan on having your package to arrive within a reasonable time frame (such as a week), you will want to make sure that you are receiving the package on the same day or night that it is scheduled to arrive. This will help ensure that you don’t have to wait to receive your package until the very next business day.
- Once your package arrives at its destination, try to keep it safe. In most cases, you’ll be able to find ways to seal and protect your package so that it will be sent back once it reaches its destination in pristine condition. You should consider doing this anyway to make sure that you don’t lose your package.
These are just a few tips on handling your photography – packaging process. You may also want to consider having a professional photographer look over the entire process to ensure that everything is in order. For more information, contact your local photography packaging company today.
- If the package has been shipped to a distant destination, make sure that you have enough insurance. Make sure that you are covered in case there are damages or lost items during transit. If you can’t afford insurance for your package, consider using another form of packagings, such as bubble wrap or bubble mailers to ship your package.
- Pack your package securely. If you’re shipping it with a friend or relative, make sure that you have a safe way to transport them and the package itself. It will prevent you from having to worry about someone finding your package after it has arrived.
- Be sure that you do your homework before you begin your photography – packaging process. This is so important, especially if you are shipping internationally.
- Always make sure that you are prepared for what is going to happen. – You’ll want to be able to keep your eyes open for problems that could affect your package’s arrival.